GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT “SUITE SENSATIONS” CATERING
We run our own food service operation and work to accommodate all of our suite patrons with the best menu in town! We have a full service kitchen that can accommodate all tastes and budgets with everything from prime rib to hot dogs.
Team offices are located on the concourse level of Cooley Law School Stadium. Office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. You may place orders by contacting our Catering Coordinator at:
Cooley Law School Stadium
505 E. Michigan Ave.
Lansing, MI 48912
Our staff is here to make your visit to Cooley Law School Stadium a fun summer event and a fantastic dining experience! While your account representative can assist you with most of your needs, the Catering Coordinator can be your “Home Run Hitter” in assisting you with menu selection and special needs in your suite. If you have a special event or a unique client, the Catering Coordinator will make sure the details are handled. For all catering questions, concerns and/or cancellations, please call the Catering Coordinator at 517-485-4500 ext. 230.
ADVANCE ORDERING PROCEDURE
In order to provide the freshest food and highest quality food service possible, we request that all food and beverage orders be placed two (2) business days prior to each event. For your convenience, you may place your food order in any of the following ways:
- Online at lansinglugnuts.com Simply select “COOLEY LAW SCHOOL STADIUM” and then “Suite Food” in the top navigation bar of our homepage. You will be directed to lansinglugnuts.suitesfood.com (where you are now) and hit the ‘ORDER NOW! link in the top navigation. Select your suite, menu items, and payment information all in one place! Online orders must be placed at least 24 hours prior to each event.
- Email us! You can email your order to our Catering Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Fax it! Contact our Catering Coordinator for the proper forms, fill them out, and fax them back to us at 517-485-4518.
- Call us! You can always reach the Catering Coordinator at 517-827-2594! If you prefer, call and place your order right over the phone!
No matter which method you choose to use, always keep in mind that the Catering Coordinator is on hand to help you with your menu selections and any needs you may have. Please feel free to contact us any time!
DELIVERY OF ADVANCE ORDERS
In order to provide you and your guests with the finest service, we will deliver your advance order at the time you request. Hot food will be kept in chafing dishes in your suite. Cold food will be refrigerated in our kitchen up to your requested delivery time. Our service staff will assist with final touches and preparation. While in your suite, a suite server will be assigned to service you throughout the event. This service includes setup of your suite, greeting early guests, delivering food and beverage products, and personal attention for you and your guests.
DAY OF GAME ORDERS
If you are unable to place an advance order, we welcome you to order when you arrive from our “Game Day Suite Menu”. Simply contact the suite server to place your order. Please be aware that game time orders may take up to one hour for delivery.
Payment options for all food and beverage orders include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, check or cash. If you choose to pay with a credit card, the card number and expiration date will be required at the time of the order. If you choose to provide a different method of payment upon arrival at the game, please notify your suite server.
In the event that a game is cancelled due to inclement weather, please be aware of the following policies:
- If you choose to cancel your food order for any reason, the Catering Coordinator must receive notification four (4) hours prior to game time.
- In the event that a game is cancelled prior to gates opening, the suite holder will not be held responsible for food orders. In this situation, you will be contacted by a Lansing Lugnuts representative.
- If a game is delayed prior to or during play, food will be delivered to your suite as planned unless the food order is cancelled four (4) hours prior to game time.
- If you cancel your food order, you may still order from the “Game Day Suite Menu” when you arrive at the game. Your food can be ordered and delivered to your suite ONE HOUR after ordering.
SALES TAX & SERVICE CHARGE
All sales are subject to applicable sales tax and an 20% service charge. This service charge includes gratuity.
We provide a variety of treats for you to choose from on our dessert cart. The dessert cart will come directly to your suite during every game after your main course has been served. Cheesecake, cordials, cookies and brownies will be available, as well as nightly specials. Each item is available for individual purchase. If you do not wish to have the dessert cart stop by your suite, please notify your suite server.